Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act
This online course helps ensure that pool owners, operators, inspectors, and manufacturers know about the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act and are able to conduct compliance inspections.
Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act focuses on the following objectives, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- Identify the components of the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act (VGB Act)
- Identify the use of multiple safety steps
- Identify how to calculate total dynamic head and its importance for determining the pool system flow rate
- Identify VGB Act compliance and inspection requirements
- Identify how to plan and conduct an inspection to ensure compliance with the VGB Act
- Identify how to formulate recommendations for corrective action recommendations to bring a facility into VGB Act compliance
This FREE 1-hour online course includes a .pdf resource guide. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are not available.