Save $100 on #WAHC2017 before August 1
Hello, mid-summer! It is now officially 13 weeks until the World Aquatic Health™ Conference! October 18 is right around the corner—you have less than two weeks to save $100 on registration before the price rises one last time to a final $595. Monday, July 31, will be the last day to register at $495, will you save the money now?
This year’s WAHC delivers lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and network as an aquatic professional. #WAHC2017 will present the return of fan favorite Aquatic Therapy Day, provide new workshops with top notch keynote speakers, offer an inside look into CMAHC, and give you the chance to explore a brand new city: Denver, Colorado!
As always, the WAHC will provide educational seminars that will directly relate to a broad spectrum of attendees. Some WAHC tracks will have new themes, while others will be crowd favorites:
- Advanced Chemistry
- Advanced Service Concepts
- Facility Management
- Health Benefits (Previous Keynote Wallace J. Nichols and current Keynote will join)
- Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC)
- New Industry Technology
- Public Health
- Training for Business Growth (New!)
Pre and Post-Conference Events will also be offered. The WAHC itself is from October 18–20. Pre-Conference Events will take place before the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening and Post-Conference Events after the WAHC closes on the 20th. All extra events will be held at the WAHC host hotel, the Omni Interlocken.
Wednesday, October 18, will feature:
- CMAHC Vote on the Code - Join the Council for the Model Aquatic Health Code for their second Biennial Vote on the Code Conference. You can participate in reviewing, discussing, commenting, and voting for the 180 change requests.
- Insider’s Tour - Last year’s tour was a hit, and you can bet that this year will take you to some new and exciting facilities that impart knowledge only an insider could gain. Read about this year's destinations in the previous blog!
- NSPF® Instructor Update - NSPF Instructors will be recognized, and instructors can learn all about upcoming news, products, and how to properly market themselves to bring more business and promote healthier pools.
- Aquatic Therapy Day - This returning event, moderated by Aquatic Therapy University’s Master Physical Therapist Andrea Salzman, will give experienced and aspiring Aquatic Therapists new insight into running their programs.
- Advanced Service TechnicianTM Course - This October, residential service techs will have the chance to become AST Certified with NSPF's 45-53 hour blended training. After completing the online courses, students will just need to take the one-day Classroom Session on October 18.
October 20-21 will feature:
- Farewell Function - Don't leave early on Friday! Stick around for networking, drinks, and prizes! All registered attendees will have the chance to win different prizes during the closing raffle.
- USA Swimming Regional Build a Pool Conference - The day and a half conference will include workshops that cover programming, basic business planning, and the cost to build and operate aquatic facilities.
It’s safe to say that you will not want to miss out the events that will be offered at #WAHC2017! Save yourself some cash and register today. Maybe some of that extra money can go towards one of those Pre or Post-Conference Events?
If you want to stay up to date on all things WAHC between now and October, be sure to follow us on Facebook and look for the #WAHC2017 via @NSPF on twitter. Questions or requests for the WAHC can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!