Indoor Air Quality
This online course provides awareness training to help aquatic professionals recognize the occupational hazards and health effects of indoor air contaminants and controls to help maintain good indoor air quality.
Indoor Air Quality focuses on the following objectives, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- Define the term "indoor air quality" and recognize the consequences of indoor air contamination
- Recognize the causes and sources of the major indoor air contaminants
- Identify the health effects and major risks of indoor air contamination
- Identify controls to help maintain good indoor air quality
- Includes ASHRAE standards for indoor air quality for indoor swimming pools
Successful completion of this 45-minute online course earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are not available for this course.