Fundamentals provides practical instruction on proper treatment and maintenance of water for any pool or spa under service. A dynamic stand-alone course, Fundamentals may also be applied toward obtaining a Certified Pool & Spa Operator® Certification. Understanding pool and spa operation, service, and safety reduces risk, decreases liability, and creates value for homeowners.
Benefits of Fundamentals:
- Self-paced and interactive presentation allows students to customize their learning experience
- Online training is available in the office, at home, or wherever is convenient for students
- The Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook provides a life-long reference
- Video demonstrations and interactive activities and exams reinforce content for long-term retention
- Access to the online course for a six-month period provides an opportunity to review the material many times
Purchase of this 10-hour online course includes the Pool & Spa Operator Handbook. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are available.
Purchase of the Pool Math Workbook is recommended for concept reinforcement.
Please note: Completion of Fundamentals is not equivalent to CPO Certification.
Click here to learn more about becoming certified through Pool Operator Fusion.