Flammable Liquid Safety
This online course instructs aquatic professionals on how to apply the principles of hazard recognition, safety, flashpoint protection, and inventory inspection in the use of flammable liquids in the workplace.
Flammable Liquid Safety training focuses on the following objectives, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- Identify the elements of fire and its dangers
- Recall regulatory requirements for fire prevention plans
- Recognize housekeeping guidelines for fire prevention
- Recall the importance of emergency exits and identify their components
- Recognize actions to take in response to a fire alarm
Successful completion of this 30-minute online course earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are available.