The purpose of this online course is to make aquatic professionals aware of the dangers of fire and the fundamentals of fire prevention and preparedness.
Fire Safety training focuses on the following objectives, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- Identify the elements of fire and its dangers
- Recall regulatory requirements for fire prevention plans
- Recognize housekeeping guidelines for fire prevention
- Recall the importance of emergency exits and identify their components
- Recognize actions to take in response to a fire alarm
Successful completion of this 30-minute online course earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are not available for this course.