Field Service Professional
This online course provides training for service professionals and pool operators on how to perform routine maintenance at residential and commercial pools. Field Service Professional offers pre-field experience, giving technicians the extra confidence they need on the job.
Field Service Professional focuses on the following objectives, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- Identify maintenance requirements for a swimming pool and spa circulation system
- Identify maintenance requirements for various types of filters and filter media
- Identify maintenance requirements for the various types of chemical dosing and disinfecting systems
- Identify maintenance requirements for the various types of swimming pool and spa heaters
- Identify maintenance requirements for the different types of swimming pool cleaning systems
- Identify maintenance requirements for automatic control systems
- Identify how to apply acid wash to a plaster surface swimming pool or spa
Perfect for those new to the industry and those who just want a refresher, Field Service Professional is loaded with how-to videos. The interactive training covers circulation systems, filters, chemical dosing systems, heaters, cleaning and vacuuming systems, automatic controllers, and acid washing.
Purchase of this 4-hour online course includes a .pdf handbook. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are available.