Sexual Harassment for Employees
This online course trains staff to recognize, report, and prevent incidents of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Sexual Harassment for Employees training focuses on the following objectives, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- Define sexual harassment
- Identify behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment
- Identify the steps an employee should take if harassment occurs
- Identify actions that can help prevent sexual harassment in their workplace
- Identify management responsibilities in responding to a harassment complaint
- Define retaliation and identify examples
Successful completion of this 1-hour online course earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are not available for this course.