Sexual Harassment for Managers
This online course trains supervisors and managers to recognize, prevent, and correct sexual harassment, respond to complaints, identify retaliation, and promote a discrimination-free workplace.
Sexual Harassment for Managers training focuses on the following objectives, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- Recognize why understanding sexual harassment in the workplace is important for managers
- Identify the responsibilities of the company and managers regarding discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace
- Identify federal and state laws regarding discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace
- Define sexual harassment
- Identify behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment
- Identify managerial actions that can help prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- Explain precautions employers can take to exercise due care to prevent and correct sexual harassment
- Identify the steps an employee should take if sexual harassment occurs
- Identify the steps a manager should take in response to a sexual harassment complaint
- Identify examples of retaliation
- Identify steps a manager can take to promote a discrimination-free and harassment-free workplace
Successful completion of this 1.5-hour online course earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are not available for this course.