Pool & Spa Operator Handbook
This fundamental training and reference manual is for aquatic professionals, including operators, health officials, service technicians, retailers, property managers, and manufacturers. Industry leaders recognize this handbook as the single most important resource for the recreational water industry.
Handbook features include:
- Full color throughout
- Color-coded chapter identification
- Expanded keyword index and table of contents
- Mathematical and calculation guides
The Certified Pool & Spa Operator® (CPO®) Certification program is the world’s leading education and certification program for keeping pools safer and keeping them open. Over 400,000 students have been trained since 1972. CPO® Certification utilizes the Pool & Spa Operator handbook to provide additional training. Learn how to:
- Reduce risks in and around the water
- Prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Address regulatory guidelines
- Maintain disinfection and water balance
- Manage water problems
- Perform troubleshooting, chemical testing, and record keeping
- Manage chemical feed
- Utilize automation and technology
Click here to find a CPO® Certification course near you.
View the Pool Operator Primer online training course which can also be used to obtain CPO® Certification AND includes the Pool & Spa Operator Handbook.