NSPF Instructor Program
NSPF Instructor Assessment School
The NSPF® Instructor Assessment School is designed to verify ability and provide mentorship to the candidates that wish to become NSPF Instructors. The school, administered by the NSPF Instructor Education Committee, requires a commitment as it is a true assessment of the candidate’s knowledge and ability to educate those in the pool and spa industry. By successfully completing the school, NSPF will prepare you to teach or offer all NSPF products and programs.
2018 School Schedule
2018 Courses Filled
$1,200 USD plus travel expenses*
*Refunds will only be issued 60+ days prior to the beginning of the school.
Application for the Assessment School
In order to be considered for the NSPF® Instructor Assessment School, a candidate must complete the requirements listed on the application first, and then submit the application to email@example.com. A resume must be submitted as well. Applications are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.*
*Completion of the application and requirements does not guarantee approval into the school.
Once the requirements are complete and the application is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can expect the following action:
- NSPF will provide you with a confirmation of application receipt.
- Within 30 days of application submission, NSPF will inform you of acceptance or denial into the Instructor Assessment School.
- Upon acceptance, NSPF will provide you with the procedures to register for the Assessment School. Fees are due at time of registration, no exceptions.
- Once a candidate is registered, NSPF will send materials to begin preparing for the school.
- Six weeks prior to the school, NSPF will provide teaching assignments for the course.