Aquatic Play Feature
Aquatic Play Feature™ provides professional training for staff at any facility with an aquatic play feature, large or small. Operators and managers of facilities with these innovative recreational features will benefit from this material.
Aquatic Play Feature trains staff to address the following topics associated with play features:
- Cloudy water
- Excessively high make-up water bills
- High sanitizer/oxidizer consumption
- Very short filter runs
- Automated control systems
- Water and water chemistry
- Chlorine and chemical addition
- Filtration and circulation
- Play feature operations
- Chloramines and stabilizers
Purchase of this 2-hour online course includes an Aquatic Play Feature handbook. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are available.
Course (with Handbook):
Resource Guide Only