Aquatic Facility Audits
When was the last time you saved time, money, and reduced risk at your facility, all with one activity? Learn how with Aquatic Facility Audits!
In this online course, your staff will learn why safety audits are important, as well as how to actually plan and conduct a safety audit. This course will help managers, operators, and service professionals view the facilities they operate with a fresh eye focused on reducing risk. The course also teaches how to formulate corrective action, write audit reports, and conduct follow-ups to ensure the desired corrective actions are taken.
Aquatic Facility Audits focuses on these core topics and the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- Understanding the objectives and types of audits
- Planning an audit
- Inspecting the work area and work practices
- Completing an audit report
- Conducting audits around the pool, in the pool, in the pump room and storage areas, and in spa facilities
- Auditing aquatic play features
- Maintaining facility records, audit forms, and employee records
- Managing on-site lifeguard operations audits and individual lifeguard skills testing checklists
Drowning, disease, and injury prevention start with an understanding of specific hazards. This interactive course will engage staff to retain and apply knowledge that will keep your facility safer and prevent pool closure.
Purchase of this 2-hour online course includes a printable .pdf Resource Guide. Pre-printed resource guides are available for purchase. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are available.
Course (with .pdf)
Resource Guide Only