The Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course educates staff to minimize their exposure to bloodborne pathogens. The course addresses the following topics, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Bloodborne pathogens that pose the most serious health threats
- Ways HIV, HBV, and HCV pathogens are transmitted
- Basic precautions to prevent exposure
- Key components of the Exposure Control Plan
- Actions to take in case of exposure to bloodborne pathogens
Successful completion of this 45-minute online course earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are not available for this course.