Boost Your Message with a WAHC 2018 Poster Presentation!
The World Aquatic HealthTM Conference (WAHC) gathers leading thinkers, researchers, operators, and manufacturers from across the world. What better place to present your recent research? Poster presentations allow aquatic professionals to share their knowledge and findings with the attendees of the WAHC. At the conference, poster presenters occupy a prime location to increase visibility and maximize opportunities to network with fellow attendees. Review the call for posters and consider sumbitting a presentation to share your knowledge with your fellow attendees.
Past presentations have included:
- Energy Consumption and Outdoor Air in Natatoriums
- Land vs. Aquatic Exercise
- Aquatic Director Job Analysis
- Turbidimetric Polymer Test Performance in Recreational Water Applications
- The Utilization of Community Aquatic Aerobic Exercise in Academia
Please ensure that your submission complies with each of these guidelines. Failure to do so could result in submission errors or rejection of the submission during the review process:
- Completed forms must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Mountain Standard Time, on Friday, August 17, 2018
Submissions must also:
- Contain complete information
- Comply with the abstract size limitation; abstract text may be no longer than 4,000 characters
- Be free of graphics, attachments, or other additional information
Reminder: Approved poster presenters must be registered to attend the conference. Register today and receive the Advanced Registration rate!