Make Your Voice Heard at the WAHC!
Poster presentations are an opportunity for anyone in the aquatics field to share their knowledge and findings with the attendees of the World Aquatic HealthTM Conference. The posters can focus on any sort of information that the presenter is interested in sharing. The WAHC gathers leading thinkers, researchers, operators, and manufacturers from across the world. What better place to present your recent research can you think of? Submit to present a poster presentation to share your knowledge with your fellow attendees.
At the conference, the poster presenters are located in a prime location for visibility and opportunities to network with fellow attendees.
Some examples of past presentations are listed below!
- Energy Consumption and outdoor air in natatoriums
- Land vs. Aquatic Exercise (treadmills & experienced distance runners)
- Aquatic Director Job Analysis, a National Study
- Turbidimetric Polymer Test Performance in Recreational Water Applications
- Pool Chemical – associated health event prevention (chemical injuries at pools. i.e. not leaving chemicals out for kids to play with, etc.)
- The Utilization of Community Aquatic Aerobic Exercise in Academia
- Lou the Lifesaving Ant
Please ensure that your submission complies with each of these guidelines. Failure to do so could result in submission errors or rejection of the submission during the review process.
- Completed forms must be submitted to email@example.com by midnight, Mountain Standard Time on Friday, August 19, 2016.
- Your submission must contain complete information.
- Comply with the abstract size limitation – Abstract text may be no longer than 4,000 characters.
- Omit graphics, attachments, or other additional information.
Reminder: Approved poster presenters are still required to register at the going rate for the conference.