Last Chance to Save $100 on #WAHC2018 Registration!
It is now officially three months until the World Aquatic Health™ Conference! You have just three weeks left to save $100 on registration before the price rises to a final $595. Tuesday, July 31 will be the last day to register at $495.
As always, the WAHC will provide educational seminars that engage a broad spectrum of attendees. Some WAHC tracks will have new themes, while others will be crowd favorites:
- Advanced Service Concepts
- Design & Engineering
- Elements of WAHC (New!)
- Facility Management & Design
- Improving Water & Air Quality
- Increasing Fun & Reducing Risk (aka Drowning Prevention)
- New Industry Technology
- RWI Prevention
The WAHC itself is from October 10–12, and Pre and Post-Conference Events will also be offered. Pre-Conference Events will take place before the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening and Post-Conference Events after the WAHC closes on the 12th. All extra events will be held at the WAHC host hotel, the Charleston Marriott, unless noted below.
Wednesday, October 10, will feature:
- Insider’s Tour - Take a special tour of three local, unique aquatic facilities so you can gain a different perspective on design, equipment and operation with lunch included.
- NSPF® Instructor Update - NSPF Instructors will be recognized, and instructors can learn all about upcoming news, products, and how to properly market themselves to bring more business and promote healthier pools.
- Advanced Service TechnicianTM Course - This October, residential service techs will have the chance to become AST Certified with NSPF's 45-53 hour blended training. After completing the online courses, students will just need to take the one-day Classroom Session on October 18.
- Certified Pool/Spa OperatorTM Course - Earning a CPO® Certification provides individuals with a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, basic pool and spa operation, and risk reduction. Widely accepted in many states as the standard of care for education, learn more about earning your Certified Pool/Spa Operator Certification now!
- Environmental Health Leader Symposium - Environmental Health Officials are invited to a closed Symposium with roundtable lunch to discuss relevant trends and best practices. EH Officials not attending the WAHC are invited to purchase a guest ticket for only $25 to attend the Symposium and lunch. To register or for more information, email Susan Wichmann at email@example.com.
- Welcome Reception - located at the South Carolina Aquarium - This perfect waterfront location has beautiful views of Charleston Harbor from the open-air terrace. Inside, explore two-floors of the aquarium's exhibits hosting a 385,000-gallon Great Ocean Tank where you can see sharks, 220-pound sea turtle, and much more. While enjoying the aquarium and networking with colleagues, we will be serving delicious hors-d'oeuvres and drinks. Start your WAHC experience off right by joining us at the Welcome Reception, included with conference registration.
October 12-14 will feature:
- Farewell Function - Don't leave early on Friday! Stick around for networking, drinks, and prizes! All registered attendees will have the chance to win different prizes during the closing raffle.
- USA Swimming Regional Build a Pool Conference - The day-and-a-half conference will include workshops that cover committee and team development, programming and the four pillars of aquatics, new technologies, facility design, and USA Swimming Professional Provider services.
Cash in on these savings and register for #WAHC2018 today, and consider putting the extra money towards one of those Pre or Post-Conference Events.
If you want to stay up to date on all things WAHC between now and October, be sure to follow us on Facebook and look for the #WAHC2018 via @NSPF on twitter. Questions or requests for the WAHC can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!