Last Chance to Save $100 on WAHC Registration
Whoa! Where does the time go? It is now officially 12 weeks until the World Aquatic Health™ Conference! October 19 is right around the corner - you have less than a week to save $100 on registration before the price raises one last time to a final $595. Sunday, July 31 will be the last day to register at $495, will you save the money now?
This year’s WAHC is offering lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and network as an aquatic professional. WAHC 2016 will offer aquatic therapy information like never before, provide new workshops with a best-selling author, offer an inside look at float tank regulations, and provide you the chance to explore a brand new city: Nashville, Tennessee.
As always, the WAHC will provide educational seminars that will directly relate to a broad spectrum of attendees. Some WAHC tracks will be new themes, while others will be crowd favorites:
- Facility Management
- Public Health
- Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC) (A new track for just the MAHC)
- New Industry Technology
- RWI/Advanced Chemistry
- Advanced Service Concepts
- Health Benefits (Includes special workshops with Blue Mind Experts)
- Advanced Filtration Science (a NEW track; more information coming soon!)
Pre and Post-Conference Events will also be offered. The WAHC itself is from October 19-21. Other events will take place before the welcome reception on Wednesday evening and after the WAHC closes until the 23rd. All extra events will be held at the WAHC host hotel: The Sheraton Music City Hotel.
October 19 will feature:
- Aquatic Therapy Day - This will be a first time event for the WAHC, moderated by Aquatic Therapy University’s Master Physical Therapist Andrea Salzman.
- Float Tank Workshop - 2015 WAHC Keynote Speakers, Ashkahn Jahromi and Graham Talley, return with a discussion on float tank codes, regulations, and how these new facilities operate.
- Insider’s Tour - Last year’s was a hit! And you can bet that this year will take you to some new and exciting facilities that impart knowledge that only an insider could gain. More information on this event to be announced later.
- Environmental Health Symposium - This event is only available to Environmental Health Officials, but should not be missed! It will include information on Float Tanks, MAHC Adoption, Electronic Inspections, and more.
- NSPF® Instructor Update - NSPF Instructors will be recognized, as well as learn all about upcoming news, products, and how to properly market themselves to bring more business and promote healthier pools.
October 22-23 will feature:
- Regional Build a Pool Conference - The day and half conference will include workshops that cover programming, basic business planning, cost to build and operate, and special sessions with Counsilman Hunsaker.
It’s safe to say that you will not want to miss out the events that will be offered at WAHC 2016! Save yourself some cash and register today! Maybe some of that extra money can go towards one of those pre or post-conference events?
If you want to stay up to date on all things WAHC between now and October, be sure to follow us on Facebook and look for the #WAHC2016 via @NSPF on twitter. Questions or requests for the WAHC can be emailed to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!